8/15/2007

Ten Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

Okay, Danica said anyone who wanted to play could consider themselves tagged. I want to play, so…

Ten Things You’ll Never Hear Me Say

1. Oh, no, I don’t like chocolate.
2. White chocolate is my favorite.
3. I don’t like sweet tea.
4. No, honey, I don't need an RV. The tent is fine.
5. I’m sure there isn’t a verse in the Bible that covers that.
6. No, I don’t think you should waste your time praying about that either.
7. God couldn’t care less.
8. I hate the beach.
9. My hair is flat.
10. Of course you can drink your red Kool-Aid in the living room where there is tan carpet.

I’m with Danica. If you want to play, be tagged and let me know.

3 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Jerri –

LOL. OK, I tag you after the fact.

You are a blessing and I really do hope we can someday meet in person. You’re remarks on my blog were very timely.

If you come out to Colorado, let me know and I’ll buy you a delicious drink of your choice at Starbucks.

Danica Favorite said...

LOL Jerri! I love it! Glad you played along.

And when you come see Jan, let me know and I'll walk over to Starbucks to see you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Jerri,
great post! I love the kool-aid in the living room!