8/03/2006

Room 12

Our church is in a sermon series called "Room 12". Last Saturday was the first sermon of the series, and very few sermons have impacted me like this one. It was so powerful to me that I have invited everyone I know who is not saved to go with us this Saturday. I have told everyone I know who is saved to bring everyone they know who isn't saved. I am that convinced that this sermon series will change lives. I am convinced if anyone isn't saved, they will get saved if they attend this series.

Most of y'all can't attend this series, but you can either watch or listen to you. All you have to do is go to www.gatewaypeople.com and click on the sermon links. The one that is there right now is "Jake's Motel". That is our pastor's testimony. It is worth your time to listen. In fact, you might know someone else who needs to hear it as well.

And if you are a mom, you need to listen and hear the encouragement for praying moms.

I hope you take time to listen and pass it on. Just so you know, our church has five services. In the early service on Saturday, about 100 people were saved. In our service on Saturday, about 100 were saved. Friends of ours go to the Sunday 10:00 service, and they said about 100 saved in that service. I don't know about the other two, but in those services alone, around 300 or more were saved. Yep, it's powerful stuff.

Hoping the Power is flowing where you are....

1 comment:

Iona Hoeppner said...

I did stop b y and watch Room 12." Powerful. I ill share that, I love you!